Annual Gender Sensitisation Action Plan :
- Orientation session at the beginning of the program
- Celebration of Women’s Day
- Talk by Students/expert on role of woman in the changing environment
Safety and Security
- Security guard at key locations
- Mandatory Identity cards
- CCTV cameras
- First aid box
- Firefighting system
- KBS has institutionalized internal complaints committee for prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of employees and students.
- Sakhi boxes placed
Kohinoor Education Trust has appointed a counsellor
b) Common Room
Separate common rooms for boys and girls.
Other relevant information
- Institute Celebrates ‘International’s Woman’s Day’ with zeal and enthusiasm
- Committee as per AICTE/UGC guidelines
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Internal Complaints Committee
- Women Development Committee
All the above committees have representation from students.